Chicoutai Trail 2N/3D
Starting at 507$per person
From Newfoundland via the ferry, via road from Labrador, or via the Bella Desgagnés…
STARTING AT $507 per person, in double occ. + applicable taxes and fees
STARTING AT $640 per person, in single occ. + applicable taxes and fees
2 nights | 2 days. Departures every day from June 5 – September 15, 2023.
Click on the map below to enlarge.
Click the Tour Plan above for the schedule and details of this tour.
Discover “Chicoutai” (cloudberry) the emblematic fruit of the Lower North Shore on this scenic route that takes you to the end of Route 138 West!
Perfect add-on for travelers arriving in Blanc-Sablon from Newfoundland* aboard the Qajaq ferry, via the Labrador Highway.
* Package also available to passengers disembarking Bella Desgagnés or anyone staying in Blanc-Sablon region.
* Extend your stay: rates available upon request.
- Outing in the Saint-Paul River archipelago with a Coaster
- Guided tour of the Middle Bay Interpretation Centre
- Guided tour of the Coop Bio-alimentaire de la Basse-Côte-Nord
- Guided tour of the Salmon Bay Farm with tasting
Package does not include:
DepartureDepartures every day from June 05 to September 15, 2023.
DAY 1: BLANC-SABLON / OLD FORT / RIVIÈRE-SAINT-PAUL (80 KM)
DAY 2 : RIVIÈRE-SAINT-PAUL / BLANC-SABLON (70 KM)